Hello MadeCreatively customers and fans! 2017 has begun and we’re already planning the themes for each of the 23 Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes that we’re going to be filling and sending this year using the profits from our Packing Party products. Since 2014, we’ve been blessed to send 59 shoeboxes to reach children for Christ. Just like last year, those 23 shoeboxes will pack perfectly into one Samaritan’s Purse carton that we’ll be able to proudly say was made possible by our wonderful Packing Party customers! Thanks to you and your own packing parties, 23 additional children’s lives will forever change with the love, hope, Good News and great joy that comes with each shoebox gift.
Today we opened up our carton of red and green G.O. shoeboxes and folded 23 of them. Each box will have a theme that is uniquely its own and here is a sneak peek of list of the themes so far!
- Fishers of Men – Nautical items and Matthew 4:19.
- Batman – This box is all about the caped crusader and Micah 6:8!
- Emergency! Station 51 – Items based off of our favorite TV show, firefighters, paramedics and Joshua 1:9.
- Dallas Cowboys – Totally Texas football fun and Psalm 96:12.
- An Ocean of Love – Ocean-themed items and Psalm 93:4.
- Scripture Safari – Animals, safari and Psalm 145:21.
- Somebunny Loves You – Stuffed bunny, lots of lovely items and John 3:16.
- Fully Rely On God – Fun frog items and Isaiah 41:13.
- Good News, Great Joy – Warm hat, gloves, Christmas toys and Luke 2:10-11.
- The Great Outdoors – Stuffed turtle, outdoorsy items and Isaiah 26:4.
- Box 11 –
- Box 12 –
- Box 13 –
- Box 14 –
- Box 15 –
- Box 16 –
- Box 17 –
- Box 18 –
- Box 19 –
- 2x the Love – Two of each item – one to keep and one to share with a friend and Psalm 145:9.
- Box 21 –
- NASCAR Racing – Logano #22, Keslowski #2, racing and Hebrews 12:1.
- Box 23 –
Got an idea for one of our shoebox’s themes? Send it in to us via Contact Us!
Now, none of this will be possible without your help! We’ve got some great new products that will be released throughout the year so be sure to keep up with the latest news by reading this blog often! Share the graphic on this blog post through social media or re-pin it from our Pinterest boards to help spread the word about our 23 shoebox goal!