You have questions, we have answers! Take a look at these topics of common questions you might have. Can’t find the your question below? Send it to us directly via the Contact Us page.
Are you looking for our Terms and Conditions? View them here.
How can I make sure I stay up-to-date with the latest product releases and happenings of MadeCreatively?
Follow us on Pinterest! Everything we post on our blog is shared there as well as all of our new products. Spread the love and share MadeCreatively with your friends and family!
How can I pay?
We use Paypal which accepts all major credit cards.
I love your products! Can I buy you guys a cup of coffee as an extra ‘thank you’ for your epic customer support?
Absolutely! We are always thrilled to hear from our happy customers about the MadeCreatively products they’ve purchased and enjoyed. There are three ways you can “share the love”:
- If you’d like to send us a donation via PayPal to show us that you appreciate the hours of work we put into each product’s design, click on the button below.
- You can also leave a review of your recent order by visiting the “Click here to leave a review for this order” link in the order completed email you received.
- Last (and best) of all, if you’d like to share a photo of the product you purchased being used at your event, in the classroom, on vacation, etc. visit Contact Us and select “Request to Join Your Pinterest ‘Fan Photos’ Board”. We love to see our products in action!
Is there an extra charge for personalization or customization of your products?
In a word, nope! Here at MadeCreatively, our goal is for you to have invitations, banners, party favor boxes or any of our other customizable products perfectly suit you, your event, your moment.
What are my options to print the product I just purchased?
All of the digital files for our products are high quality 300 dpi PDFs and are password protected. Why? Because we don’t want anyone reselling our designs. Unfortunately, some printing companies like Shutterfly don’t accept PDF files. The easiest option is for you to simply print on your home printer.
What does “All profits from this product will be used to create/pack/ship Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes” mean?
God has blessed us with ability to give back to those who need it most. 100% of the profits (purchase price minus transaction fees) from Packing Party product sales are used to create and ship Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes! In fact, since beginning this project in 2014, we’ve been able to send 59 shoeboxes to children in desperate situations around the world, through Operation Christmas Child. Take a look at our blog to see photos of each shoebox we’ve created and sent.
What if I didn’t receive an order confirmation email?
Oh dear, you didn’t get an email from us? Double check your spam folder to make sure we didn’t accidentally end up there. If so, be sure to mark us a “Not Spam”!
What is your refund policy?
Here’s the thing… as soon as a product is downloaded, the customer can use it at any time. Regardless of whether it has been customized or not, it wouldn’t be fair to refund the customer’s money with no way of knowing if they had already used the product. To keep things simple, we do not offer refunds.
When should I place an order for a personalized or customized product?
Simply put, as early as possible! Once payment has been completed, we customize the product with the information you provided, which can take anywhere from a few hours to 3 business days – depending on where you are in the order queue.
Where do I find the download link for the product I purchased?
Excellent question! Link(s) to download the product you purchased are noted in your order receipt email. You can also visit My Account and click on ‘Downloads’. Each product you purchase can be dowloaded a maximum of 5 times.
Why do I have to create an account?
We require all customers to create an account for two important reasons:
- To enable you to access the download links for the products you’ve purchased.
- To ensure we have an email address to contact you, in case there are design questions about the information you provided to personalize a product in your order. We will never share your personal information or annoy you with advertisement emails.
Wow! I love your products, but don’t see what I’m looking for. Can you make it for me?
Absolutely! Send us a message via Contact Us with as many details as possible about what you’re looking for. We’ll do our best to create it for you!